Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

Here I am...in blogland, finally! At last I've created a space where I can share ideas, random thoughts, and every other insight with all of you, no matter where you are and no matter where I am!

So, just what can you expect from my blog? Great question....glad you asked!

Every week I will be sharing with you.....

1) Updates from The Knit Stitch.com. I will give you techniques and tips about knitting that you probably didn't even know about! Knitting being such an old craft, has a lot of secrets that I will be letting out of the closet.

2) Announcements! Be the first to know when a new ebook is coming out; or find out about new bonuses and resources helpful to your knitting solutions.

3) Plus, my personal opinion on all things knitting that you won't find anyplace else!

If you want to get to know me and what goes on in the life of an Internet knitter, then stay tuned....it only gets better from here!!

So, once again, welcome and please check back on a regular basis for new information and ideas that you can put to good use, instantly, to take your knitting projects to the next level.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails