Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Charity websites For You

What a beautiful day! Sunny, dry, and about 70 degrees. All the ornamental trees and shrubs look so pretty, which puts me in mind of Mother's Day which isn't too far away.

As promised, if you go to http://www.theknitstitch.com/charity.htm you will find some
terrific sites all dedicated to helping those in need. Please be generous with your time and projects for there are so many worthy causes.

Next week I'm bringing you a few unique patterns for Mother's Day gifts. Especially things for remembrance. This is my first Mother's Day without my own beloved mother. There are times I would give anything just to hear the sound of her voice again. I am grateful for my memories though, and for my own children, who have been the center of my heart for many years now!

So let me go look through my treasure trove of knitting "stuff" for patterns dear to my heart!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails