Friday, January 15, 2010

Fantasia . . and NOT on a theme by Thomas Tallis

"One of the peculiar sins of the twentieth century which we`ve developed to a very high level is the sin of credulity. It has been said that when human beings stop believing in God they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse: they believe in anything. "

Malcolm Muggeridge could have added the first decade of the 21st century to his quote, had he lived so long.

In between my knee throbbing from a fall on the icy downhill on Springbrook Ct. this morning while walking Piper, I have a few things to say:

I don't know what it's going to take to wake this country up; maybe 30% unemployment and decent people living in tents or the streets, but, something better click in the minds of the mindless, and quickly!

There is an atheist in the White House. I won't say he's President, because he is not my president; you have to earn my respect for what it is you do, and he is a disgrace and a liar! Surrounded by rogues, just like the Chicago-based thugs he grew up with, he is trying to destroy the United States of America! Not "fundamentally change" it, not tweak it, not fix it. Destroy it! And everything that it stands for, because he hates this country, because atheists, who have no God but themselves, want only power and more power. He wishes to see this country become a land of rich and poor and nothing in between, because that takes away from the 'vision' he has for America. You know the vision; him as king of the world.

Meanwhile, we play with our tech gadgets, kinda like Nero fiddled while Rome burned. We leer shamelessly at celebrities and "actors" as if we need them in order to get enough oxygen for our day! Them and their idiotic ranting; their ignorant ways, their filthy lives!

I just needed to get that down "on paper", if you will, so when all is said and done, you know where I stand. Because I do stand for something. For no abortions, because killing babies is NOT healthcare; for no gay marriage, because two women or two men CANNOT marry one another, it is against natural law; for the idea that free speech means being courageous not politically correct. I won't fall for anything, because it's sugar-coated, soaked in rhetoric-swizzled dribble, and made to look so confusing that I turn my eyes away. Not me! Not ever.

And everything that white house does with its right hand, I'll be watching the left. Because that's where the real action will be. Mark my works, this day, Friday, January 15, 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails