Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi all my knitting enthusiasts,


Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I do, and I am thankful for you!
I am just sending along my "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone!

Here's to turkey, and pumpkin pie, and everything in-between! And keep a lookout for Friday's newsletter.

Here is a pretty pattern for a warm Fall scarf, I just thought I would pass along:
I think the golds and dark red are just perfect for this time of year. This scarf was knitted
with nothing more than knits, purls, yo's, and k2tog's. Easy to do, you can finish it in
days!




Here's the pattern:
Use worsted, wool or sport weight yarn.
With size 7 or larger (no larger than 10.5) needles,
CO 34 stitches.

Rows 1, 3, 5 and 7: (RS) K1, *(sl 1, k1, psso, yo) 4 times, k8; rep from * , end k1.
Rows 2, 4, 6 and 8: K1, * k8, p8 rep from *, end k1.
Rows 9, 11, 13, and 15: K1, *k8, (yo, k2tog) 4 times; rep from *, end k1.
Rows 10, 12, 14 and 16: K1, * p8, k8; rep from *, end k1.

Repeat rows 1 - 16 until desired length. BO.
I did 32 rows of each color and then switched to the alternate color. It is a very
pretty pattern, and looks great however you knit it!

Now, here's 3 cute little guys! (Or gals!) They were a hit at the craft fair, and I have these three left over. If anyone would like to buy, they are $15. each. They are cuter in person, and would make a wonderful gift for a little one!
Just email me at The Knit Stitch!







Have a happy Thanksgiving, and a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails